Best Advanced Hairfall Treatment in Pondicherry
Life vicissitudes, including illness, emotional trauma, protein deprivation (during strict dieting), and hormonal changes like those in pregnancy, puberty, and menopause may cause hair loss. Several health conditions, including thyroid disease, iron deficiency anemia, and secondary syphilis, can cause hair loss.
♦ Gradual thinning on top of head.
♦ Circular or patchy bald spots.
♦ Sudden loosening of hair.
♦ Full-body hair loss
♦ Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp
Effective treatments for some types of hair loss are available. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow further thinning. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata), hair may regrow without treatment within a year. Vignesh Skin & Hair Clinic in Pondicherry offers the Best Hairfall Treatments to control hair loss including medications, surgery to promote hair growth, and slow hair loss.
Post Treatment Care
1. Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails.
2. Avoid compulsively twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair.
3. Treat your hair gently when washing and brushing. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair.
4. Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments and permanents.
5. Avoid medications and supplements that could cause hair loss.
6. Protect your hair from sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
7. Stop smoking. Some studies show an association between smoking and baldness in men.
8. If you are being treated with chemotherapy, ask your doctor about a cooling cap. This cap can reduce your risk of losing hair during chemotherapy